If you landed here looking to buy an Alfred, April Fools!
As much as we would love to have someone make coffee for us every day, the thought of a small voice-enabled device that follows us around the house is awfully creepy. (If you haven't met Alfred yet, click here.)
In celebration of today, when many brands let their online hair down, here are a few of our favorite brand April Fools' pranks from around the web. Enjoy!
- Search for Waldo on Google Maps®.
- Take a lunch break with Adobe Illustrator®.
- Order the ZipAll jumpsuit from REI®, which features 1,001 ways to wear it.
- Toddlers, dogs and babies are the next big thing in influencer marketing.
- Invest in Tumblr®'s new cryptocurrency, Tumblcoin.
- Meet this cat prodigy who loves Photoshop®.
- We can all finally see who is viewing our Facebook profiles®.
- Work out on this new treadmill covered in grass, sand, snow and even bubble wrap.
- Study while you sleep with the "Osmosis Pillow."
- Earn your Diploma of Human Survival in preparation of the robot uprising. (Cough, Alfred, Cough)
- Sort Legos® by shape, size and color with this vacuum.
- Stop packages from getting swiped with Porch Piracy Protection.
- Add fresh herbs foraged by rabbits to your next dinner.
- Rent designer couture for your dog.
- Wear these steam-proof glasses while eating noodles in a cup.
- Use your tongue print to unlock your phone.
- Chow down on a chocolate cheeseburger from Burger King®.
What was the best brand April Fools' prank you saw?